Build a backup lighting system and take a room or other space offgrid with this Touchlight Kit. The waterproof, 6 Watt Solar panel provides power to our V44 universal battery which connects to an ultrabright Touchlights and also charges your USB devices including phones, tablets and bluetooth speakers.
- 1 x 6 Watt Solar Panel
- V44 USB Battery with Dual USB Outputs
- 1 x USB Touchlights with 4 Foot Cables and Wall Mount
- Female 3.5x1.1mm adapter to 5.5x2.1mm adapter (connects solar panel to V44 battery)
- 4 Foot Extension Cable
- USB Charging Cable - charges V44 battery from any USB port
Size and Weight
- Solar Panels: 8.7 x 6.9 x 0.2 in (22 x 17.5 x 0.5cm))
- Battery: 4 x 4.25 x 0.75 in (10.4 x 10.7 x 0.19 cm)
- USB Touchlight: 4 x 4.25 x 0.75 in (10.4 x 10.7 x 0.19 cm)
- Total Weight = 2.3 pounds (1050)
Solar Panel Output
- Monocrystalline cells - 19% efficient
- Open Circuit Voltage: 7.0V
- Peak Voltage: 6.0V
- Peak Current: 1.02A
- Peak Current: 6.1 Watts
Solar Panel Construction
- Urethane coating
- 3mm Aluminum/Plastic composite substrate
Panel Mounting and Cables
- 4 screws on back corners of panel allow multiple mounting options
- Output cables are 8.5 inches, 22cm long and connect to circuit box and V44 battery
V44 USB Battery
- Capacity: 12,000mAh, 44 Watt Hours
- Output: 5V/2A, 5V/1A Dual USB
- Input: 5-6V, 2A
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Protection: Short Circuit, Over Charge, Over Discharge, Over Current, Over Temperature
- Color Temperature: "Neutral White" 3,700-5,000K
- Luminosity: 114-132 lumens at 350 mA
- DC Input to Charge Battery
- USB Output #1
- USB Output #2
- Power Button to Activate USB Output
- Charge Indicator
Powers USB Lights including Voltaic USB Touchlights.
Charges all Apple, Android, and Blackberry smartphones.
Charges all tablets that are powered by USB including Apple iPads and Samsung Tablets. Will not charge tablets that charge at 12 or 16 Volts.
Can charge all USB powered cameras like GoPros. Cannot charge DSLRs unless using a converter like the Pixo C-USB universal charger.