The PowerFilm Solar Quadrant field shelter provides 190 Watts of solar power to recharge a battery bank, and also provides shade from the sun to reduce solar heat load and protection from rain. Fits over standard Temper Fly field shelters, drapes over other structures or vehicles, or stretches out on the ground.
Used by military, NGO's for remote power, disaster relief, medical tents.
- Recharge a bank of batteries to provide power for lighting, ventilation, field communication radios, satellite phones, laptops, GPS units, etc.
- Can be combined with battery bank and inverter to provide 110 volt AC power.
- It supports rapid deployment and remote locations with a quick solar electric power generation.
- No heat signature.
- Reduces need for extra batteries.
- Intergrates lightweight, rugged PowerFilm flexible solar panels directly with fabric.
- Field Shelter designed for easy and quick set-up.
- Same rugged pvc-coated tan fabric as standard Temper Fly field shelter.
- Available in various fabric kinds and colors.
- Daisy chain up to 4 panels together for increased power.
- This product is expected to last as long as tents without the integrated solar technology.
- 190 Watts (12 Amps @ 15.4 Volts)
- Unfolded Dimensions 8' x 9.5'
- Folded Dimensions 16" x 58"
- Solar Panel Thickness: 15 mm
- Weight 17 lbs./7.65 kg.
Batteries, charge controller, inverter and all other accessories are sold separately.