This is a lightweight, monocrystalline solar panel that outputs 6 Volts and has a peak power of 3.5 Watts. It is compact, waterproof, and UV resistant. Pairs well with the Voltaic V15 battery and other small USB devices.
- UV resistant
- Compact and lightweight
Size and Weight
- 210x113x5 mm (8.3x4.4x0.2 in)
- 150g (5.7 oz)
- Monocrystalline cells - 19% efficient
- Open Circuit Voltage: 7.0V
- Peak Voltage: 6.0V
- Peak Current: 615mA
- Peak Power: 3.69 Watts
- Urethane coating
- 3mm Aluminum/Plastic composite substrate
Mounting and Cables
- Four screws on back corners of panel allow multiple mounting options
- Output cable is 8.5 inches, 22cm long and has 3.5x1.1mm plug
- Panel output is computed based on cell manufacturer's data assuming 0% reduction of cell efficiency after packaging of cell strings. Electrical output tolerance +/- 10%. Under irradiance of 100 mW/cm2, absolute air mass of 1.5, at 25 °C, as per cell manufacturer's specifications.
- For maximum power output, orient the panels towards the sun. When not angled towards the sun, output will be reduced.